Shop your favorite items now and pay later when you choose Afterpay or Sezzle at checkout. Here's how it works:
1. Put All Your Favorite Items into your cart.
2. Choose Afterpay at checkout - With no credit checks and an instant approval decision, it's quick and simple.
3. Complete Your Purchase
4. Pay in 4 interest free* installments - Afterpay would remind you ahead of every due date so you can stay on top of your payments with ease.
Sezzle is a payment solution that gives you the freedom to buy now and pay later - with no interest!
When you place an order through Sezzle, our unique approvals system reviews your account to determine what sort of repayment plan we can offer. In most cases, it's 25% of the order total due up-front (also called your "downpayment" or "first installment"), with the remaining amount divided up across three more installments, each due two weeks apart. No interest, no up-front or hidden fees. In fact, as long as you pay off your installments on time, there are no fees at all!
When your order is placed, Sezzle pays the merchant in-full for the order immediately - so the merchant has their funds and is able to process your order just like if you had paid them in full with a credit card! This isn't layaway, so the merchant fulfills your order within their normal shipping and processing times.
Our checkout is straight forward - simply shop at a merchant that offers Sezzle, select "Sezzle" at checkout, and we walk you through the rest of the process.
What's the catch?
There's no catch. We don't charge interest, and we only charge fees if a payment fails or you need to adjust the date of your payments more than once per order. We also only run a soft credit check (or "soft inquiry"), so there's no negative hit to your credit score.
If that all sounds great to you (and we hope it does), there are a few requirements to get started shopping with Sezzle:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a US or Canadian phone number that can receive texts
- Have a working email address
- Have a non-prepaid payment method available
- For shoppers in the US and Canada, this can be a bank account, a debit card, or a credit card